Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hidden sheet problem

Dear experts,

I've a workbook with 3 worksheets. Sheet 1 is an user form with some macros.
This sheet is used for all users to enter data. Sheet 2 is used to collect
data automatically transfer from sheet 1. Sheet 3 are data in 3 colums used
for combo boxes in the user form in sheet 1.

The problem are, when I hide sheet 2 & sheet 3 by choosing "sheetveryhidden"
option in VBE (because I don't want ordinary users unhide those sheets from
"Format" menu easily), the background in sheet 1 disappeared and sheet 1
could not open properly & normally. This situation will not happen if I hide
those sheets by choosing "Format" menu, "Sheet" then "Hide".

Can any experts tell me why this happen and any solutions to solve it so
that I can hide those sheets in VBE without the above problems?

Thanks in advance.