Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default trying to create a worksheet....

that can add a certain $ amount within a set time frame. For example... I
need to reach $15,000 within a consecutive 12 month period. But the 12 months
is usually rolling.

Any help or advice in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try to describe the problem in more detail. And do it in the white space not
the Subject box
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Pasrxu" wrote in message
that can add a certain $ amount within a set time frame. For example... I
need to reach $15,000 within a consecutive 12 month period. But the 12
months
is usually rolling.

Any help or advice in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thanks for the advice .. how's this?

a person has to met a $15 k deductible within a consecutive 12 month period,
but they have a 5 year period to do this, so they send in 5 years worth of
paper work that needs to be added up. I am trying to create a worksheet that
will notify me that $15 k has been reached within a rolling 12 month period.
I have already created worksheets for a set timeframe but not a rolling one.
Is this possible to create? thank you

"Pasrxu" wrote in message
that can add a certain $ amount within a set time frame. For example... I
need to reach $15,000 within a consecutive 12 month period. But the 12
months
is usually rolling.

Any help or advice in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In A1:A60 I have 60 dates (one for each month of the 5-year period).
Actually this is not used but is there for reference.
In B1:B100 I have dollar amount for each month
In C1 I have =SUM(B1:B12): this is copied down to C60
In D1 I have =IF(C1=15000,"OK",""); this is copied down to D60

If the 15k is meet within 12 consecutive months, a cell in column D shows OK
If you have no data for certain months just leave blank rows before copying
the C1 and D1 formulas

Any help?
--
Bernard V Liengme