Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Grid

Hi All,

I have a grid which has letters across the top.
I also have numbers down the left side.
In some cases I have an "X" in the intersection of the numbers &
letters & in some cases I don't.

I can collapse the rows with Auto Filter if I don't have an "X", but
is there a way to collapse the columns to eliminate blanks?

Thanks for your help.

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:31:03 -0700, John Bundy
(remove) wrote:

Did you try selecting NonBlanks from the auto filter options?

I should restate this question.

I have 86 columns & 91 rows.
Every row has at least one "X" within the 86 columns.

There are some columns that do not have an "X" in ant row.

How can I hide columns that do not have an "X"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:07:51 -0700, "Peo Sjoblom"
wrote:

Select custom and does not equal x

I want to eliminate columns, not rows