Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Template to convert column of text to time

I manage an afterhours call center and need to know how to convert the time
column in the call history reports I export as .xls into time. I've included
a sample of report in question. I need the "Call Duration" column to convert
to time(hh:mm:ss). In the exported report the data in that column is minutes
and seconds. Is it possible to format a entire column and save as a template
so I can copy the exported report to it?
CallDuration
2:36
1:36 6293823 Outbound Call Follow-me call
4:24 6293823 Inbound call Inbound leg of Follow-me call
1:42 6293823 Outbound Call Follow-me