Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Row to work sheet

I have a excel sheeet with row heading and 10 rows. I want to map the values
of these rows in to 10 separate similar work sheets , where in the each row's
values are placed in identical manner.

Please let me know how to do this
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Select sheet2 hold down the shift button and select sheet11. This will Group
the sheets, and anything you do to the first sheet will be replicated to the
others.

In cell A1 type = then navigate to cell A1 of Sheet1 and press Enter.
You should see =Sheet1!A1 as the cells formula
Copy this formula down for 10 rows (and across if you want more than 1
column.

Click on Sheet1 tab to ungroup the sheets.
Now anything entered in Sheet1 will be replicated to the other sheets.

--
Regards
Roger Govier