Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default E-mail one sheet

Hi there,

I have a workbook with several sheets but want only one sheet to be e-mailed
back to me by my client. How do I set this up in a simple way for the client
& myself?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I went to the link & copy & paste the instructions...I don't know if that's
what I was supposed to do but I keep getting a Compile error? Totally
confused now. Could you help to clarify what I've done wrong?

"Lella" wrote:

Hi there,

I have a workbook with several sheets but want only one sheet to be e-mailed
back to me by my client. How do I set this up in a simple way for the client
& myself?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Download the example workbooks first from the index page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Then check out the code pages

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lella" wrote:

Hi there,

I have a workbook with several sheets but want only one sheet to be e-mailed
back to me by my client. How do I set this up in a simple way for the client
& myself?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Lella;2420014 Wrote:
Hi there,

I have a workbook with several sheets but want only one sheet to be
e-mailed
back to me by my client. How do I set this up in a simple way for the
client
& myself?

For this to happen the set up has to be done from the sender - in this
case not you but the other person. Check this web site
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb268022.aspx
One other thing, please do not post your question in multiple forums.

--
ab3d4u