Kaye

Default Saving excel data that is changed weekly

I am using an employee payroll excel workbook. Every week I change the week
and the hours, which in turn changes the check stubs. I also have added a
totals sheet to this workbook. How do I make the totals page, total each
week, with out having to copy and past? I want to have a Year to date page
and the template did not include this.
Fred

Kaye -
Does your template allow you to add additional sheets? If so, I would
recommend a separate worksheet for each week of the year (this will
allow you to look back at any given week should the need arise), and
then another worksheet to sum the totals of each week. If you need
additional help, please send me an email.
- Fred