Kent

Default Formulas

Hello,

I need to create a worksheet that will contain data that will need to be
"copied"
to another excel file. What I am thinking is this:

If I have a worksheet with data in cells A12 down to A45 and all the way
across
to I12 down to I45. Once this data is inputed in cell K9 if I put data in
that cell
then I need A12:A45 and I12:I45 to be copied into another excel file.

Is this possible? I hope this makes sense. I want to be able to copy data
from one worksheet to another based upon data in a certain cell.

So in advance for any confusion.

Thank you so very much