Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default a list of all macros and their key combinations?

This is my second try at getting an answer to a seemingly simple question:

How to list, using a VBA code or even a macro, all the custom key
combinations and their corresponding macros which are active in the currently
open spreadsheets? The list should take into account the selection made in
the 'Macros in:' box, such as This workbook, All open workbooks or
Personal.xls.

I'd like to see which key combinations are still for the taking (instead of
the trial-and-error method I use now or having to go through all the active
macros one by one and checking under Options which key compination runs it,
to see which Ctrl-Shift-letter combinations I can still use...)

z.entropic
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

see:

http://www.xcelfiles.com/GetShortCutKeys.html