Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RL RL is offline

Default Spreading an amount over a period of time based on predetermined %

Hi,
Need help with the following scenario:
Column A: Amount
Column B: Classification
Column C: Date
Column D and on: January Thr December

I need to spread the amount on column A among the different months based on
a predetermined curve.

Say starting in column T, I set up 5 more columns named Classification, 30,
60, 90, 120. If the amount in Column A matches the classification set in
column T, I need to spread the amount based on the % indicated in column 30,
60, 90, 120 (which are the days passed from the date set in column C).

Can this be done?
Thanks,