Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to remove blanc pages

My document contains 7 pages, however it keeps showing 14 pages. The page
numbering keeps going with 1 of 14, 2 of 14 etc. How can I delete the pages 8
till 14 so the printer doesn't give blanc pages and will print pages with
numbers 1 of 7, 2 of 7 etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Move to the bottom of your data, then highlight the next row by
clicking on the row identifier. Hold down the <Shift key and press
<End once followed by <Down-Arrow, then release <Shift. Click on
Edit | Delete, and then save the file in order to reset where Excel
thinks the last used row is.

Hope this helps.

Pete