Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need BIG help with with formula

When i enter a number in "G" from "K" i need "H" in that row to equal what
the number is straight across from "K" in "L".

G H I J K
5-- GAUGE BBLS. BWH REMARKS Inches Bbls.
6 1 4
7 2 9
8 3 13
9 4 18
10 5 22
11 6 27
12 7 31
13 8 36
14 9 40
15 10 45
11 49
12 53
13 58
14 62
15 67
16 71
17 76
18 80
19 85
20 89
21 94
22 98
23 103
24 107

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=VLOOKUP(G1,$K$1:$L$24,2,FALSE)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 07:59:00 -0700, Terry
wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It's difficult to see from your posting what your data structure is, but try
=VLOOKUP(G6,K$6:L$24,2). Adjust the formula to suit; details of the
VLOOKUP function are at Excel help.
--
David Biddulph