Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default XIXtrFun.xll add-in.

XIXtrFun.xll fails to load into Excel 2000 running under Vista OS.
it was working just fine with Windows XP.
Some ideas?
--
Carlot
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Carlot -

It seems to me that you typed xixtrfun.xll with mixed capitalization.

Instead, if you are referring to XLXtrFun.xll, a web search yields
www.XLXtrFun.com. On that web site, the system requirements do not mention
Windows Vista, so you may want to contact the author regarding
compatibility.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Carlot" wrote in message
XIXtrFun.xll fails to load into Excel 2000 running under Vista OS.
it was working just fine with Windows XP.
Some ideas?
--
Carlot

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes, I miswrote the add-in name.
But the real question is that it seems there is no way to get an upgraded
version that is compatible with Vista.
That's bad because the add-in is very useful in building spline and pfit
curves.
I wasnt able to find any alternative on the web, but if you know better
than me, please, let me know.
If not I have to go back to XP.
--
Carlot