Jeff

Default If statement

We have a spreadsheet setup with a formula in cell B1 that is drivin by a
number in cell A1... Below is the formula...

=IF(A114<=22, A1-0.75)

i think what is blowing up the formula is the A214<=22 ... is there a way
to get a greater than one number but less than another number type function
inside of a formula, please let me know.... thanks...

Jeff
Peo Sjoblom

=(A114)*(A1<=22)*(A1-0.75)

or

=IF(AND(A114,A1<=22), A1-0.75)

the difference is that the former retruns 0 if false and the laste returns
FALSE

Peo Sjoblom