Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro that reformats data in excel spreadsheet

I need help creating a macro that reformats my data in excel and places it on
a new worksheet within the same workbook. It will use relative addressing so
that it can convert new lines of data. Data must be reorganized before it
can be imported into a database. Thanks for your help