Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to copy formulas between workbooks w/0 referencing source?

I am struggling to copy math formulas from one workbook to another. I only
want the formulas to reference specific sheets in the active workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Are you saying that you want to copy the cells and keep the formulas
referencing the same cells? If so one way would be to replace the equal sign
and copy the text string of the formula then reverse the replace

Ctrl h, find what put =
replace with put ^=^

replace all, copy over the data, then reverse and replace ^=^ with = in both
places

Peo Sjoblom

"vintagebuilding" wrote in
message ...