Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
an an is offline

Default to sinalize not sequential number

Hi!

In cloumn I would like to sinalize not sequential number.
Ex:
A B
1
2
3
4
6 Oops!

Is it possible in Excel 2007, please?

Thanks in advance.
an

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not sure what "sinalize" means but maybe enter in B2 and copy down.

=IF(AND(A2<"",(A2<A1+1)),"oops","")

You must have a number in A1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:44:02 -0700, an wrote:

Hi!

In cloumn I would like to sinalize not sequential number.
Ex:
A B
1
2