Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Vlookup with IF question

My thanks to Debra Dalgeish for the "Show Items with no data" response to my
previous question! That solved part of the problem; now I need to put
together another formula that I thought would be simple, but.....

I have 9 tabs with identical layouts; each tab is a separate DepCode, with
11 Source Codes for columns and 21 Account groups for rows. My data is in a
table with Col A = DepCode, Col B = Acct Group, and col C-N contain $ by
Source Code. The Source Codes columns are identical to the columns in each
DepCode tab. The entire table is the result of hard-coding a pivot table
with DepCode and Acct Groups for rows, Source Code for Columns and $ for
data. The formula I am using in each of the DepCode tabs is a VLookup with a
fixed Acct Group/Source Code range based on the DepCode location in the
table. I'd rather have one formula for all DepCodes that finds the same
VLookup data from the entire table IF the DepCodes match.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!