Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Additional Help with range of cells

I think I left something out in my request for help, on the range of cells
that we are throwing out the high and low in regards to the question posted I
need help with range of cells-

I have for example cells d2 - o2 a total of 12 cells, with scores in each.
I am needing to throw out the 3 high and 3 low of each and then get the TOTAL
of the remaining 6 cells. In the earlier post I said the average, sorry
about that! I am actually needing a total after the 6 are disgarded!

Thank you again for any suggestions they are greatly appreciated and needed!