Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Odd Lookup

Hi. Can I write a formula that will scan ALL of Sheet2, with a
lookup
value in cell Sheet1!A1, and return the value in the cell that is 8
rows directly below the cell where the lookup value is found?

I need it to scan an entire sheet, not a particular column or row.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In one fell swoop would be hard without crashing Excel, maybe multiple
hlookups like

=HLOOKUP(Sheet1!$A$1,Sheet2!1:8,8,0)

copied down

Peo Sjoblom