Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default write formula that icludes data from sheet 1 to sheet 2 of my spr

I ed to write a formula on sheet 2 that includes data from cells on sheet 1
of my Excel spreadsheet. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The easiest way is to get Excel to do it.

Start entering the formula in your cell with the equal sign. Every time you need
a cell reference, navigate to it. Excel will put in the proper address.

If you insist on entering the address yourself, prefix it with the sheet name!,
as in: =Sheet1!A2

Fred