Flin

Default How to turn-on the PHStat in Excel 2003?

Can anyone able to help for the above question? Is PHStat a feature in Excel
2003? I can't find it under the tools-marco/security??
Michael R Middleton

Flin -

It's an add-in distributed on CD with some statistics textbooks.

First, install from the CD. Second, choose Tools | Add-Ins, and check its
box. Third, use it from Excel's menus.

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com