Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AM AM is offline

Default copy cells

I need to copy cells from one worksheet to
another [same workbook], based on two conditions. The conditions are simple,
e.g. ISBLANK($A30) and $C30="OPEN", etc. The original column has 200 entries.
Only 50 of them may be copied in consecutive cells in a column on the new
worksheet.

Thanks for any help.
Atul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Atul,
Pl stay, stay in one thread. See responses to your earlier posting. And for
that matter, how about the many other responses to your earlier postings a
couple of days ago.
--
Max
Singapore