Carlos

Default Calculating number of days

I have two columns with date filled in. For example one of
the columns has a date of 02/23/05 the second columns has
a date of 03/01/05. What I need is to calculate the
number of day between the two dates minus the weekend
days. Can anyone help me.
Jason Morin

Check out the NETWORKDAYS worksheet function in Excel
Help.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I have two columns with date filled in. For example one

of
the columns has a date of 02/23/05 the second columns

has
a date of 03/01/05. What I need is to calculate the
number of day between the two dates minus the weekend
days. Can anyone help me.
.

Peo Sjoblom

Look at NETWORKDAYS, you need to have ATP installed but it comes with
excel/office

=NETWORKDAYS(start,end,holidays)

could look like

=NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1,H2:H10)