msam137

Default extracting data from a cell

I have this data that stored into several cells and each sell holds a
combined 20 data entries in one cell seperated by a space. I was
wondering is there anyway to extract that data with out having to rekey
the numbers. We are talking about a combined 2000 line items if
individually entered. An example is to store numbers 1-100 in to one
cell seperating the numbers by a space.