Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Clear cells to a preset value

Is it possible to clear all values in a range of cells and have a "space"
value entered. I have seen that I can assign a macro to a button. Can this
be done in Excel 2003?

Emerogork

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes, Hit the Macro recording button first and then you do you find and
replace, In the find box place an asterisk * and on the replace box just hit
the space bar once.
Open the Macro editor and you'll see the code syntax.
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Emerogork" wrote:

Is it possible to clear all values in a range of cells and have a "space"
value entered. I have seen that I can assign a macro to a button. Can this
be done in Excel 2003?

Emerogork

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why would you want each cell to a <space charater in it?

But here's a macro.

Sub foo()
Dim cel As Range
For Each cel In Selection