Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.access

Default Excel / Access User Conference - Oct 24-26, St Loiuis

The 2007 Midwest Excel / Access User Conference will be held on October
24-26 in St. Louis, Missouri. Regular registration will close on September
30th. This event will be featuring Mike Alexander, Damon Longworth, Jon
Peltier and Bob Umlas.

http://www.exceluserconference.com/MWEUC.html

--

Damon Longworth

2007 Excel / Access User Conference
St. Louis, Missouri - Oct 24-26, 2007
London, England - Tentatively Fall 2007
www.ExcelUserConference.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.access

Any further news about the London Conference, Damon? I don't know when
Fall 2007 is !!

Pete

On Aug 23, 1:16 pm, "Damon Longworth" wrote:
The 2007 Midwest Excel / Access User Conference will be held on October
24-26 in St. Louis, Missouri. Regular registration will close on September
30th. This event will be featuring Mike Alexander, Damon Longworth, Jon
Peltier and Bob Umlas.

http://www.exceluserconference.com/MWEUC.html

--

Damon Longworth

2007 Excel / Access User Conference
St. Louis, Missouri - Oct 24-26, 2007
London, England - Tentatively Fall 2007www.ExcelUserConference.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.access

Why not go to http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html and get yourself
on the mailing list?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Pete_UK" wrote in message
oups.com...
Any further news about the London Conference, Damon? I don't know when
Fall 2007 is !!

Pete

On Aug 23, 1:16 pm, "Damon Longworth" wrote:
The 2007 Midwest Excel / Access User Conference will be held on October
24-26 in St. Louis, Missouri. Regular registration will close on
September
30th. This event will be featuring Mike Alexander, Damon Longworth, Jon
Peltier and Bob Umlas.

http://www.exceluserconference.com/MWEUC.html

--

Damon Longworth

2007 Excel / Access User Conference
St. Louis, Missouri - Oct 24-26, 2007
London, England - Tentatively Fall 2007www.ExcelUserConference.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.access

I did visit the website and under Schedule it said "details coming
soon", which it has said for quite some time. On Bob Phillips's site
it says 19th - 21st September, but I'd like to get some confirmation
of these dates - they are not a long way off considering I'm on
holiday for the first week in Sept.

Pete

On Aug 23, 3:34 pm, "Douglas J. Steele"
wrote:
Why not go tohttp://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.htmland get yourself
on the mailing list?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVPhttp://I.Am/DougSteele
(no e-mails, please!)

"Pete_UK" wrote in message

oups.com...

Any further news about the London Conference, Damon? I don't know when
Fall 2007 is !!

Pete

On Aug 23, 1:16 pm, "Damon Longworth" wrote:
The 2007 Midwest Excel / Access User Conference will be held on October
24-26 in St. Louis, Missouri. Regular registration will close on
September
30th. This event will be featuring Mike Alexander, Damon Longworth, Jon
Peltier and Bob Umlas.

http://www.exceluserconference.com/MWEUC.html

--

Damon Longworth

2007 Excel / Access User Conference
St. Louis, Missouri - Oct 24-26, 2007
London, England - Tentatively Fall 2007www.ExcelUserConference.com/- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.access

Hello Pete

Sorry for the lack of information about London. It looks like there will be
a November date- 14 to 16.

--

Damon Longworth

2007 Excel / Access User Conference