Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calculating number of weeks between two set dates

hi

i have excel 2000 on my laptop

what i want to know is it possible to get excel to calculate the number of
weeks between two dates in two different cell eg: 01/02/2007 in a1 and
28/02/2007 in a2 it is four weeks but is it possible for excel 2000 to do
that?

obviously above is an example and the date entered are to be included into
the days and it won't be in one year it will be mainly the number of weeks
over two years ie 03/04/2006 till 08/04/2007

can any one help me or tell me if any of the future version of excel do this
as i will be willing to upgrade and how the formula is written
many thanks to all for helping

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=INT((A2-A1+1)/7)

--