Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default listing all numbers in range eg 13-87

I use spreadsheets where I commonly have ranges that appear as C1-C45, R57-112

Is there a way that I can breakout this range so all numbers within the
range can be shown?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try approach:

With
A2:B4 containing the below list of range start/end values
Start End
10 15
21 23
30 32

D1: =MIN($A$2:$A$4)

D2:
=IF(MAX($D$1:$D1)=MAX($B$2:$B$4),"",IF(ISNA(MATCH( D1,$B$2:$B$4,0)),D1+1,INDEX($A$2:$A$4,MATCH(D1,$A$ 2:$A$4,1)+1)))
Copy that formula down as far as needed

In the above example, the below list is returned:
D1: 10
D2: 11
D3: 12
D4: 13