pertimesco

Default What function would let me find Batting Averages?

I want to find the career totals from a baseball simulation site. I copy the
stats it gives to excel, but instead of openning the calculater to figure out
the batting average of the players I want to make a function to do it. I
don't know which function to use though. I would also like to find the on
base percentage and slugging percenate through functions. So what I want to
do is have a 3 functions.
1. Divide C4 by D4
2. Divide C4 + L4 + Q4 by D4 + L4 + Q4
3. Divide C4 + H4 + I4 + I4 + J4 + J4 + J4 by D4

Thanks in advance for your help, Ted
JE McGimpsey

For your examples:

1) =C4/D4