Old August 15th 07, 05:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW TO SET UP REMINDERS IN EXCEL?

I have a huge report with dates and I would like to know if I can have
something to pop up or highlight so it can tell me when something is due, for
example: if I issue a document for a customer in 01/01/06 they need to pay
annually how do I make it that it will remind me that in 01/01/07 I have to
charge this customer.

This is very important because otherwise I will be loosing money because I
can't remember all of them. Please anything will help