Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Filtering Multiple Paragraps on Same Spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that has several different "paragraphs" i.e. task lists
with people's initials. For example main header Admin duties and under that I
have lots of tasks and names next to them telling who responsible of doing
the tasks. Then I have another main header etc. etc.
How do I do the filtering so that I can see all my duties that I am
responsible of so that it will show me the main headers as well.
I can select all and put a filter but the minute I ask it so show only my
tasks it won't show the main headers.
Any help would be very much appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe instead of a header for Admin duties etc, you should arrange a
column for Tasks and this is filled for each person.

Hope this helps.

Pete