Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Name Box in Excel 2007

My name box in Excel 2007 is getting crowded but I can't seem to find the way
to clear unused names.Any help please ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On the Office Ribbon Formulas Name Manager, select name Delete

"Old Keith" wrote:

My name box in Excel 2007 is getting crowded but I can't seem to find the way
to clear unused names.Any help please ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ctrl-F3.

--
HTH

Bob

"Old Keith" wrote in message
My name box in Excel 2007 is getting crowded but I can't seem to find the
way
to clear unused names.Any help please ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks a lot Tevuna. That's beautiful !!!

"Old Keith" wrote:

My name box in Excel 2007 is getting crowded but I can't seem to find the way
to clear unused names.Any help please ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Bob, but it doesn't work on Excel 2007, at least not on mine.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Ctrl-F3.

--
HTH

Bob

"Old Keith" wrote in message
My name box in Excel 2007 is getting crowded but I can't seem to find the
way
to clear unused names.Any help please ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

My name box is Excel has unused names that I want to remove. How do I do it?

My name box in Excel 2007 is getting crowded but I cannot seem to find the way

On Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:22 PM Tevun wrote:

On the Office Ribbon Formulas Name Manager, select name Delete

"Old Keith" wrote:

On Friday, August 10, 2007 4:13 AM Bob Phillips wrote:

Ctrl-F3.

--
HTH

Bob

(there is no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy)

On Friday, August 10, 2007 7:02 PM OldKeit wrote:

Thanks a lot Tevuna. That's beautiful !!!

"Tevuna" wrote:

On Friday, August 10, 2007 7:04 PM OldKeit wrote:

Thanks Bob, but it does not work on Excel 2007, at least not on mine.