Nospam

Default Almost got it !! but need advice

I would appreciate a bit of help if possible
My itinerary works but only on a Sunday update, the dates above the days of
the week will be wrong otherwise.
Have studied "Workday" function, but am not sure where to go.......... no
comments please !!

How can this be done so that if the sheet is updated on a Friday of the
previous week, or maybe Saturday, it still reads right for the following
Monday etc.
Regards
bob

Don Guillett

1. You attached a workbook which is a NO NO here.
2. You need to use meaningful subject lines for other in the archives.
3. You need to state your question in a sensible way so that all can
understand. No mind readers around here.
Care to try again?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Nospam" wrote in message
I would appreciate a bit of help if possible
My itinerary works but only on a Sunday update, the dates above the days

of
the week will be wrong otherwise.
Have studied "Workday" function, but am not sure where to go.......... no
comments please !!

How can this be done so that if the sheet is updated on a Friday of the
previous week, or maybe Saturday, it still reads right for the following
Monday etc.
Regards
bob

Sandy Mann

Bob,

Posting attachments to the NG is discouraged and most people will not open
them for fear of viruses or other nasties so ....... wiithout looking at
your spreadsheet and guessing that the dates and days are not linked - thus
only corrct for one day of the week - try entering the name of the day by
formula instead of directly as in:

=Text(DateCell,"dddd")

which will print the right day for that date.

HTH

Sandy

--
to e-mail direct replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk

"Nospam" wrote in message
I would appreciate a bit of help if possible
My itinerary works but only on a Sunday update, the dates above the days

of
the week will be wrong otherwise.
Have studied "Workday" function, but am not sure where to go.......... no
comments please !!

How can this be done so that if the sheet is updated on a Friday of the
previous week, or maybe Saturday, it still reads right for the following
Monday etc.
Regards
bob

Bob Phillips

Use a formula of

=D2+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(TODAY()),1,0,6,5,4,3,2)

for the Monday date, and just add 1 to that for Tues, etc.

--

HTH

RP

"Nospam" wrote in message
I would appreciate a bit of help if possible
My itinerary works but only on a Sunday update, the dates above the days

of
the week will be wrong otherwise.
Have studied "Workday" function, but am not sure where to go.......... no
comments please !!

How can this be done so that if the sheet is updated on a Friday of the
previous week, or maybe Saturday, it still reads right for the following
Monday etc.
Regards
bob

Daniel.M

Use a formula of
=D2+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(TODAY()),1,0,6,5,4,3,2)

Or

=D2+7-WEEKDAY(TODAY()+5)

Daniel M.

P.S.: I haven't look at the file and don't know what the OP wants. This is
solely another brick in my unrelentless cursade (!) against the illogical
CHOOSE(WEEKDAY()) formula construction ;-))

Advice please Greg New Users to Excel 2 February 24th 05 12:19 PM
advice needed Duncan Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 27th 05 10:07 PM
Advice needed... Duncan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 January 27th 05 08:10 PM
building invoice - strategy advice Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 3rd 05 01:29 PM
need an advice in excel sheets.... | m o [] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 27th 04 10:36 PM