Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jc jc is offline

Default List

Hey guys,
I'll try to explain this as best i can...i'm creating a (I'm using this term
loosely) "form" for my sales guys to fill out. I have three fields for them
to fill out and i want to do a drop down choice for them on each one.
However, I want the second set of options to be based off of thier answer to
their first one, and the third set of options to be based off of their second
one...

EX:Each choice is a drop down choice:
Question 1: Type of item: Ball, Shoes, Shorts....let's assume they choose
"Ball"
Question 2: Type: Soccer, Baseball, Basketball,...let's say they choose
"Soccer"
Question 3: Brand: Nike, Adidas, Fila

See how each question builds off each other? Is there a way to align my
"list" in the background so the drop down choices will know what answer goes
with what? I'm looking forward to your answer!!

Thanks again!!!
-JC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jc jc is offline

Gary,
It worked!! Thanks again for your help!! You've been extremely helpful
today!!!

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

See:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200735