Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default INSERT OBJECT BASED ON CELL REFERENCE

Have created a purchase order form that I would like to change company logo's
by simply typing in a reference ie "I" to bring up a company logo vs manually
dragging the picture to it's appropriate spot. Need it to change the company
logo by changing the reference ie "A".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Was afraid of that. Never created a macro. Every time I pick up a book on
it, I get lost. Yet I can do some pretty cool stuff with excel. Need someone
to walk me through it.