Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Paste Specil function in excel 2003

when I try to copy columns from my on line trading account to excel format
with Paste Special in 'text format' it used to do the job perfectly filling
in data in each cell. Recently, i reloaded my operating system and now the
paste special function does not work in the nsense that the information is
pasted concurrently in the same cell. what is the problem and how to solve
it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If I recall correctly, the behavior of Paste Special.Text is impacted by the
last Text-to-Columns setting you used.

Try using Text-to-Columns on a dummy range and use a space as the delimiter.
Then copy/paste_special your real data again

Does that help?
Regards,
Ron

XL2003, WinXP