Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default lookup multiples

Help please

I need to bring information from one sheet to another based on 2 criteria to
make a report

For example on the data page

joe 1 5 15 20
sam 2 6 8 20
fred 1 3 15 20

If I am looking for 15 20 I need to bring joe and fred and all their
information with them into a sheet to generate a report. the report needs to
lists each person and do some calculations.

There could be 0 to 500 entries that meet the criteria. (the data sheet is
set up to hold a max of 500 entries

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thanks Teethless mama

That is how I generated the information but...

this is to generate a report on a separate page that does various calculations

AND the big issue is that the people are generating the reports are not very
computer literate NOR do they wish to be

so is there another possible solution?

thanks