Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to pull out the last day data in an array?

Dear All,

There is the issue I faced, I describe below,

A B C
D E F G
6/29/07 7/3/07 7/10/07 7/15/07
7/20/07 7/24/07 The lastest day's data
Security 1 $70
$20 $35 $35
Security 2 $35
$80 $80
Security 3
$50 $75 $75
/
/
Security
50
$38 $38

Do any one know, which array formula I need to allow me can pull the
latest day's data within Column A to Column F without manually type
in? It can allow column G always get the latest data from the range I
select.

Thanks

Vincent

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions