Julie

Default Hex Characters

I would like to enter a Carriage Return/Line Feed (CRLF) (hex characters
0D0A) at the end of each row of data.

Can this be done in Excel? I currently enter the data in excel then have to
save as a Comma Delimited file. I then goto DOS and open the file and type
Control + F at the end of each data row. I would like to emlimate this step.
Would you have any other suggestions if it can't be done in Excel?

Thank You for your Help!