JLyons

Default I'm still stuck

I asked another question about Bob T's reply
How do I, or better yet what date format do I replace TODAY() stih?

"BobT" wrote:

I replied to your previous post but you probably didn't
see it.
The formula that I saw changes the two week period every
week, so you'd never be in the second week. The following
formula fixes that. I hope someone has a way to handle the
update problem; I'll be looking for that. I either point
to an entry date for the record instead of using today(),
or paste values at the end of the period.

="Work Period "&TEXT(TODAY()-MOD(TODAY(),14)+7*IF(MOD(TODAY
(),14)<7,-1,1),"mmmm d")&" - "&TEXT(TODAY()-MOD(TODAY(),14)
+7*IF(MOD(TODAY(),14)<7,-1,1)+13,"mmmm d, yyyy")

This one is based on the 1/1/1900 date system.
If you don't like that, you can also use Iseven or Isodd
functions to determine what week your new work period
begins, but is an even longer function.