Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Thank You!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank many of the regulars to this group for
all of their wonderful help. I'm a realtive "newbie" to Excel, and I have
received such great help from people like Max, Roger, Toppers, BJ, Pete UK,
Driller, and Rick. You all are so gracious in sharing your knowledge and
expertise, that I thought it appropriate to acknowledge that here in this
group!

Regards and Respect!

Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Dan The Man,

Thank you also, it's always worth sharing each one's idea...A solution
without a problem is non-sense....but a problem with a specific solution is
worth diving here...
hereby is share my expressive *problem seeking formula/macro* for our forum
readers and members...
Problem=if(OR(*have solution*, *shared solution*),"Thanks a Lot", "Wander
somewhere !!")

regards,
driller

--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..birdwise, it''s more worth

"Dan the Man" wrote:

Just wanted to take a moment to thank many of the regulars to this group for
all of their wonderful help. I'm a realtive "newbie" to Excel, and I have
received such great help from people like Max, Roger, Toppers, BJ, Pete UK,
Driller, and Rick. You all are so gracious in sharing your knowledge and
expertise, that I thought it appropriate to acknowledge that here in this
group!

Regards and Respect!

Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions