Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I get 1 landscape Excel page # consistent with portraits?

In a printed booklet of (otherwise portrait) Excel spreadsheets, one
spreadsheet must be landscape. To keep all the page numbers in a consistent
placement, how do I set up a page number centered along the left side, not
the bottom of the sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

one method is to align all of the cells at 90 degrees so that it is a
portrait format shifted 90 degrees
then when you print the footer should still be at the appropriate location.