Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default any formula

hello again,

after reply and reading previous posts...anyone please give me ONE sample
SIMPLE formula that can produce results either error results "#NULL! or
#NUM!" or numbers as desired result.....

Just reviewing how it can work with an iteration...

regards,
driller

--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=(A1:A3 C1:C3)
=IRR(A1:A10,343)

I don't understand the last portion (or numbers).

driller wrote:

hello again,

after reply and reading previous posts...anyone please give me ONE sample
SIMPLE formula that can produce results either error results "#NULL! or
#NUM!" or numbers as desired result.....

Just reviewing how it can work with an iteration...

regards,
driller

--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thanks for quick reply...

I just wonder, never tried yet, is it possible to use function like *indirect*
in your sample formula so i can assume that this *intersection formula* can
be dynamic...
=(A1:A3 C1:C3) <<<-----result is #NULL!
=(A1:A3 a3:C3) <<<-----result is not an error!

a)can an indirect function available to work on the above ?
b)can the above formula be read if joined with some functioon something in a
formula like this...
=if((A1:A3 a3:C3)10,"re-iterate","Okey Juan"))

hope it make sense...

regards,
driller
--
*****

driller wrote:

hello again,

after reply and reading previous posts...anyone please give me ONE sample
SIMPLE formula that can produce results either error results "#NULL! or
#NUM!" or numbers as desired result.....

Just reviewing how it can work with an iteration...

regards,
driller

--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I could use this:

=(INDIRECT(I1) INDIRECT(J1))

where I1 and J1 each held addresses.

I bet you can test it in your other formulas.

driller wrote:

hello again,

after reply and reading previous posts...anyone please give me ONE sample
SIMPLE formula that can produce results either error results "#NULL! or
#NUM!" or numbers as desired result.....

Just reviewing how it can work with an iteration...

regards,
driller

--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thanks it did work!
i hope you can help me with the next Q..any macro...
note: i apply to my work every precious thing learned in this forum...

regards,
driller
--
*****