Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW TO CONVERT TIME FORMAT IN HOURS TO MINUTES

I HAVE A CELL WHICH IS IN TIME FORMAT WHICH I WANT TO CONVERT TO MINUTES AND
HAVE THE RESULT PUT IN ANOTHER CELL. FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE 10:00 (TO REPRESENT
10 HRS) AND NEED THIS CONVERTING TO MINUTES IN ANOTHER CELL. NO MATTER WHAT I
TRY I CAN'T GET IT TO SHOW 600. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP??

MANY THANKS

Eclaires
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With the time in A1 try:-