Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Transferring cell contents from selected rows only.

Hi

I have a workbook with 12 worksheets , one for each month of the year.

In each worksheet I have names and address details for people I
sometimes need to write to.

I've made up a template letter in worksheet 13 which I want to use and
send only to certain people I've marked in worksheets 1 to 12.

I can't work out how to transfer the name and address details for the
highlighted row to the template sheet - can someone help? I need to know
what code to put into the template sheet.

The idea would be that I highlight a row in say worksheet 2 , and then
it transfers that person's details into the template in worksheet 13
ready for me to print out my letter.

Grateful for any assistance.

Best Wishes

Colin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See:

http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=4223

I am sure there are other tips if you search on Google.