Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel to form email in outlook

I have a column that contains different email addresses. the next column has
a value, say sales$. I would like to send a form email for each email
address.

the email would go

Dear <name

Your sales quota for July is <sales$, and blah blah blah
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi Aaron

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm