Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I delete an instruction box?

I am trying ti fill out a checkbook register that I downloaded, but there is
a box with instructions and even say "When your finished using these
instruction, delete this text box by clicking on the border and pressing
DELETE." When I click on the border and I have tried all borders I've tried
right clicking, I've tried Ctrl,Alt, Delete and of course all that happens is
the task manager comes up and up on the ribbon where the the delete button is
it's not working. So someone please HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

actually you can delete it.If you watch the border of the text box ithas
sometimes a hatch pattern round the outside,and if you click on that hatched
border again it goes dotted.If you press the delete button when its "dotted"
it gets deleted
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!