Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula not returning value

I have a formula set up as a macro, I have used it numerous times with no
problem. Now I run the macro and all I see is the formula itself, no value,
no error, just the formula. I've checked and none of the columns are
formatted as text. Also, in case something had happened to my macro, I
manually typed out the formula with the same result. I have switched the cell
format a few times to see if that would help and no luck. Any suggestons?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try touching CNTRL-`
you may be in formula display mode rather then value mode
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200732