Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S S S S is offline

Default Run time error 91

I am using a password cracker for an excel spreadsheet. It is not getting
the password but I do get this message:-

Run time error91
Object variable
or with block variable not set

Should I run the debug or not , not sure what to do if I do run it.

What to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What password are you attacking?

It sounds as if the code for the cracker isn't working correctly. If you are
trying to beat workbook/sheet internal passwords then this is as good as it
gets.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Mike

"S S" wrote:

I am using a password cracker for an excel spreadsheet. It is not getting
the password but I do get this message:-

Run time error91
Object variable
or with block variable not set

Should I run the debug or not , not sure what to do if I do run it.

What to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S S S S is offline

Thats the one I am using, for some reason it only fails on one of my
spreadsheets and works on the others.
I know the passwords for them (worksheet & workbook) I am just testing the
programme for future use, as I tend to do small programmes for some clients
(basic stuff) but they usually mess up the formulas (so I protect some of
the cells) and I then have to redo or they come back months later for some
update and I cant remember the password.

"S S" wrote:

I am using a password cracker for an excel spreadsheet. It is not getting
the password but I do get this message:-

Run time error91
Object variable
or with block variable not set

Should I run the debug or not , not sure what to do if I do run it.

What to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this site:
http://lastbit.com/download.asp